St. Louis County
- We only get paid if we lower your assessment thereby lowering your taxes.
- If we lower your assessment we share equally (50/50) in the tax savings.
- There is no fee for our review. PAR Residential pays for all costs of the review and appeal, including legal fees and appraisal.
- If we lower your taxes, we will bill you at the same time you receive your lowered tax bill.
Get Started Now
- Follow the step by step instructions located on the online form. This form is only for those who have purchased a property after June 13th of this year.
- After hitting submit your form will automatically be returned to PAR Residential.
- All we need from you to get started is the signed agreement and agent authorization. Feel free to send us specifics on your home’s condition or renovations, photographs and copies of bids to fix any deferred maintenance. The more information we have, the better chance we have to reduce your taxes. We will not share any information with the assessor unless it will benefit your appeal.
Having trouble with our form? Click here for a PDF version.