St. Louis County Property Assessment
What We Do To Save You Money
Every odd dated year Saint Louis County reviews the value of your home. When this happens, your house payment can go up hundreds, or even thousands per month due to an increase in property taxes. As a homeowner you have the right for PAR Residential to review the Saint Louis County assessment for FREE. The deadline to file an appeal for 2021 has passed, but we can still file an appeal for the 2022 tax year.
We Get Paid Only If You Get Paid
- We only get paid if we lower your assessment thereby lowering your taxes.
- If we lower your assessment we share equally (50/50) in the tax savings.
- There is no fee for our review. PAR Residential pays for all costs of the review and appeal, including legal fees and appraisal.
- If we lower your taxes, we will bill you at the same time you receive your lowered tax bill.
- If we can’t lower your taxes, no worries! You will not be billed.
Get Started Now
Having trouble with our form? Click here for a printable form.