St. Louis County Property Assessment
What We Do To Save You Money
Every odd dated year Saint Louis County reviews the value of your home. When this happens, your house payment can go up hundreds and even thousands per month from an increase in property taxes. 2019 is a reassessment year and an appeal can be filed. As a homeowner you have the right for PAR Residential to review the Saint Louis County assessment for FREE. BUT, there is a deadline. You must fill out the form below before June 30th so Par Residential can beat the July 8th Saint Louis County assessment appeal deadline.
We Get Paid Only If You Get Paid
- We only get paid if we lower your assessment thereby lowering your taxes.
- If we lower your assessment we share equally (50/50) in the tax savings.
- There is no fee for our review. PAR Residential pays for all costs of the review and appeal, including legal fees and appraisal.
- If we lower your taxes, we will bill you at the same time you receive your lowered tax bill.
- If we can’t lower your taxes, no worries! You will not be billed.
Get Started Now
Having trouble with our form? Click here for a PDF version.