Saint Charles County Property Assessment
What We Do To Save You Money
Every odd dated year Saint Charles County reviews the value of your home. When this happens, your house payment can go up hundreds and even thousands per month from an increase in property taxes. Even though 2018 is not a reassessment year, an appeal can still be filed. As a homeowner you have the right for PAR Residential to review the Saint Charles County assessment for FREE. BUT, there is a deadline. You must fill out the form below before June 30th so Par Residential can beat the July 10th Saint Charles County assessment appeal deadline.
We Get Paid Only If You Get Paid
- We only get paid if we lower your assessment thereby lowering your taxes.
- If we lower your assessment we share equally (50/50) in the tax savings.
- There is no fee for our review. PAR Residential pays for all costs of the review and appeal, including legal fees and appraisal.
- If we lower your taxes, we will bill you at the same time you receive your lowered tax bill.
- If we can’t lower your taxes, no worries! You will not be billed. Be sure to come back to this page in 2019 when Saint Charles County reviews your home’s property again. We will try it again for FREE!
Get Started Now
The deadline for 2018 has passed. Please check back with us in 2019 when properties are reassessed.